DMX And Tashera Simmons Will Star in VH1’s Relationship Rehab
Rucuss staffNovember 21, 2011
Rapper DMX and his estranged wife Tashera Simmons wants to work on their marriage.
The couple has signed on to work through their problems on VH1’s Relationship Rehab. The show is a spin-off of “Celebrity Rehab.” It will try to help them cope with DMX’s infidelity during their 20-year relationship.
The couple, who have four kids together, separated in July 2010. DMX, who has had many run-ins with the law, has fathered six children during his extra-marital affairs. A source told TMZ, the couple are still best friends, that’s why they want to give it another shot. Tashera is “one of the only people [he] truly ever loved and has been down with him through thick and thin.”
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Kola Boof Responds to Negative Criticism About Her Alleged Affair with Djimon Hounsou [Details]
- Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari are Back Together
- Deion Sanders Serves His Wife Divorce Papers
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]