DMX Accused Of Robbing Fan On Easter Sunday [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 6, 2015
DMX is in the news for all the wrong reasons again.
The Party Up rapper and his entourage is accused of stealing a man’s money during an encounter at a New Jersey gas station. The victim told police that he simply wanted to meet DMX but the rapper robbed him at a gas station.
The New York Daily News:
A 21-year-old man told Newark cops that DMX and the rapper’s entourage fleeced him for $3,200 worth of cash at an Exxon station just after midnight, according to Newark Police spokesman Ronald Glover.
The victim told police that the conflict began after he recognized the rap star at the filling station on Highway 21 and the two began to talk about music.
During the conversation, a member of the rapper’s entourage pulled out a gun, and demanded the victim’s money, the man told police.
After the man pulled the huge wad of cash out of his pocket, DMX allegedly grabbed the money and fled in a fleet of four black Cadillac Escalades, the man told police.
No one has been arrested in the ongoing investigation. DMX was scheduled to be in Newark Saturday night for a concert at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
If this is true, that has got to be the worst fan experience ever.
Photo via Networth.org
More from Rucuss
- DMX Caught Running Naked in Detroit Hotel! [Video]
- DMX Arrested Again, Charged With DUI [Details]
- DMX Regrets Going on ‘Fix My Life,’ Iyanla Vanzant Wants Him to Get Help [Video]
- DMX Delivers Sermon-Like Poem During St. Louis Concert [Video]
- DMX Goes Off On Iyanla Vanzant on Season Premiere of “Iyanla: Fix My Life” [Video]
- Fetty Wap Robbed, Leads to a Shoot Out [Details]