DJ Mister Cee Admits Getting Fellatio From Men, Doesn’t Consider Himself Gay [Audio]
Rucuss staffSeptember 12, 2013
Mister Cee is finally coming clean about his dealings with transgender men.
The legendary DJ resigned from New York’s Hot 97 on Wednesday after a video surfaced of him soliciting a male prostitute–drag queen. At the time Mister Cee didn’t reveal any details about being caught on tape.
But Cee has had a change of heart. Mister Cee was interviewed on Hot 97’s morning show and he admitted to receiving fellatio from transgender men, but he does not consider himself gay.
Ebro Darden interviewed Mister Cee and he was very emotional during the interview. He cried several times when he revealed details about his relationships with men.
“I’m tired. Have I lied about getting sexual felattio in a car with a transsexual? Yes,” Cee said. “I have lied about that. I feel bad for the listeners that it did take a video for me to say this. I have been in denial with this for a very, very long time. A very long time…”
Cee added, “Do I consider myself gay? No, I don’t consider myself gay. I have gotten fellatio from transvestites and that’s as far as it went. I’ve never had actual sexual intercourse with another man and vice versa.”
Mister Cee also admitted that it was him in the car with Bimbo Winehouse, who outed the DJ on YouTube. Cee claims the infamous video was from last year. Listen to Mister Cee’s interview below.
More from Rucuss
- DJ Mister Cee Resigns From Hot 97 After New Prostitute Allegations, Alleged Tranny Taped Encounter
- DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Picking Up A Male Prostitute Again! [Details]
- Mister Cee Says He’s Not Gay, Arrest Was a Set Up! [Audio]
- Pharrell Williams Reveals Secrets to Looking Youthful, Gives Advice To Men on How To Pick Their Wife [Video]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Is Kenya Moore’s Ex-Boyfriend Walter Jackson Gay?
- Funkmaster Flex Has A Few Words For R. Kelly After He Cancels Hot 97 Interview [Audio]