DJ Clue Arrested on Drug & Traffic Charges In NYC! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 3, 2013
New York Power 105’s DJ Clue probably wished he could start the day over.
DJ Clue, whose real name is Ernesto Shaw, was arrested Wednesday morning on drug and traffic charges in Manhattan, New York. Police stopped the DJ at a checkpoint in lower Manhattan and found he was driving with a suspended license, NBC 4 New York reports.
The 38-year old was driving a black Range Rover with New Jersey plates when he was stopped at the checkpoint around 2 a.m.
NBC 4 New York reports:
“Police checked his driving record and found the 38-year-old deejay was driving with a license that had been suspended eight times, according to law enforcement sources.
When police went to arrest him on the suspended license charge, they searched him and found three pills wrapped in tin foil, law enforcement sources said.
DJ Clue was taken into custody and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operator. He’s expected to be arraigned in Manhattan court later Wednesday.”
DJ Clue has a daily radio show from 6pm – 10pm on Power 105.
Photo via Starpulse.com
More from Rucuss
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- 4 Arrested in Drug OD Death of Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Amanda Bynes Arrested, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation! [Details]
- Bobby Shmurda Arrested in Drug Case in New York [Details]
- Drake Gets Pulled Over By Police, Says Officer Was Cute! [Video]
- Justin Bieber’s Weed Smoke Forces Pilots To Wear Oxygen Masks! [Details]