Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Signs to Play Football at UCLA
Rucuss staffFebruary 3, 2012
Diddy’s oldest son Justin Combs signed a letter of intent to play football at UCLA.
Justin’s father, mother Misa Hylton and grandparents were all in attendance to witness his accomplishment. Justin chose UCLA over Wyoming, Virginia nad Illinois. He received a full scholarship to the division I school worth $54,000 a year.
“It was love at first sight,” Justin said. “When I stepped on the campus, I knew I was going to be a player there. I knew I just had to get there.’
Justin has reportedly been practicing with New York Jets star Darrelle Revis. The freshman to be added,“It’s going to be surreal at first but then at the end of the day you’ve got to go to work and you’ve got to get what’s yours and show why you’ve been working hard.”
He spent the summer attending as many college camps and clinics as possible to improve his game. He will begin college on June 24.
Diddy accompanied Justin on a visit to UCLA in the summer.
‘This is everything a father could want for his son, for him to excel at what he loves to do and is truly passionate about.” Diddy said. “Justin is a shining example of what hard work, determination and a strong mentality can achieve. I am honored to call him my son and am happy that he is fulfilling his dream.”
More from Rucuss
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Makes Debut as a UCLA Bruin [Photos]
- Snoop Dogg’s Son Cordell Broadus Offered Football Scholarship From UCLA
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges Over UCLA Fight [Details]
- Best and Worse College Football Uniforms
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- New York Jets Sign Michael Vick, Release Mark Sanchez [Details]