Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Makes Debut as a UCLA Bruin [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 10, 2012
Diddy’s son Justin Combs made headlines earlier in the year for excepting a football scholarship to UCLA.
Many believed he should have declined the offer and let his millionaire father foot the bill. But Justin wasn’t swayed by the critics because he felt he earned the right to play on scholarship like his teammates.
Now fast forward to game day. Justin hit the field on Saturday for the first time as a member of the Bruins football squad. Although Justin is red-shirted this year he is able to suit up and run out the tunnel with his teammates.
Diddy tweeted, “Dreams do come true. My son @jdior_ is actually a UCLA BRUIN!! IM BUGGIN!!!!!!!!! RT TO THE WORLD!!” Justin tweeted about his own amazement,“I used to dream about this when I was younger. Crazy! If you believe with all your soul your dreams will come true I promise you!”
Justin’s mother Misa Hylton tweeted photos above and the caption: “UCLA let’s gooooooo!”
More from Rucuss
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Signs to Play Football at UCLA
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges Over UCLA Fight [Details]
- Snoop Dogg’s Son Cordell Broadus Offered Football Scholarship From UCLA
- Couple Alert: Is DeSean Jackson Dating Model Chantel Jeffries? [Photos]
- Diddy Says UCLA ‘Kettlebell’ Incident Was Self-Defense [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression