Diddy’s Son Christian Combs Celebrates His 16th Birthday With ‘Swervin 16’ Bash [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 6, 2014
Diddy knows how the throw a party.
So it came as no surprise that he would pull out all the stops fro his son Christian’s 16th birthday. Diddy’s youngest son celebrated his ‘Swervin 16’ at 1 Oak club in West Hollywood on Friday.
Christian partied the night away with celebrity guests Willow Smith, Zendaya Coleman, Lauren London, Faith Evans, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jennier, Khloé Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Justine Skye, Tichina Arnold and Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae.
In honor of his day, Christian wore a red leather baseball jersey with “KING COMBS” written on the back. Kendrick Lamar, French Montana and Meek Mill all performed at the event. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Diddy surprised Christian with a billboard close by the venue.
Christian, his little sisters, Diddy and his grandmother
Disney Channel star Zendaya and Christian
Lauren London and Tae Heckard
Selena Gomez, Kyle and Kendall Jenner
Willow Smith, Justin Skye and guest
Tichina Arnold, Faith and guest
Khloe Kardashian, Malyka, Lauren London and Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae
Photos via Instagram, YBF and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- Diddy Throws Son A 90s-Themed 21st Birthday Party [Details]
- Diddy Shows Off ‘The Combs Christmas Card’ [Photos]
- French Montana, Khloe Kardashian Buy Diddy A Cadillac For Birthday [Details]
- Diddy Says UCLA ‘Kettlebell’ Incident Was Self-Defense [Details]
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges Over UCLA Fight [Details]
- Diddy, Jay Z, and Drake Top Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings List [Details]