Diddy’s Daughters Rip The Runway During Kids Fashion Week [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 6, 2013
It was a family affair for the Combs clan over the weekend.
Diddy, along with his baby’s mothers Kim Porter and Sarah Chapman sat front row as his three daughters Chance, D’Lila and Jessie walked the runway as part of Petite Parade’s Kids Fashion Week in New York City.
Diddy’s mom Janice Combs and Porter’s son Quincy was also seated on the front row. The Bad Boy mogul gushed about his seven-year old girls on Twitter after the show. He tweeted, “I’m so proud! My 3 princesses made their modelling runway debut today#ProudDad God is GREAT.”
Diddy also posted photos with the caption: “My 3 little super models #ProudDad …I’m really in trouble! No for real. No dating till you’re 25!!! Haa lol”
Check out more photos from the event below.
The girls changed afterwards for another event.
Photos via YBF, Necole Bitchie and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Diddy Shows Off ‘The Combs Christmas Card’ [Photos]
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]
- Say What: Feds Wanted to Know if Diddy Had Sex With Underage Boys?!
- Aww! Diddy Shows Off His Three Girls Jessie, D’Lila & Chance [Photos]
- Diddy and Sarah Chapman Give Daughter Chance a Pink-Themed Birthday Party [Photos]
- T.I., Tiny, Keri Hilson, Kevin Hart, Cynthia Bailey & More Attend Akoo Fashion Show [Photos]