Diddy Throws Son A 90s-Themed 21st Birthday Party [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 20, 2015
Diddy’s oldest son has reached a milestone in his life.
The Bad Boy CEO’s son Justin Combs turned 21 over the weekend. And to celebrate the occasion, Diddy threw his eldest son a 90s-themed birthday party at a Bel Air mansion.
Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, A$AP Rocky. Mase, Cassie and Khalil were all there to celebrate the occasion. Check out a few photos from the epic party below.
Photos via YBF and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Diddy’s Son Christian Combs Celebrates His 16th Birthday With ‘Swervin 16’ Bash [Photos]
- Diddy Says UCLA ‘Kettlebell’ Incident Was Self-Defense [Details]
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges Over UCLA Fight [Details]
- Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Diddy & Ciara Celebrate Riccardo Tisci’s Birthday
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Kendall Jenner And A$AP Rocky Are Dating?!