Diddy Supports Ex Misa Hylton-Brim At Pynk’s Power Dinner [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 11, 2013
Diddy and ex-girlfriend Misa Hylton-Brim parted ways awhile ago, but that hasn’t stopped him from supporting the mother of his child.
Diddy took a break from searching for new talent for his Revolt TV channel to support Misa at Pynk’s Power Dinner. She was honored for her accomplishments as a celebrity stylist at Phillipe Chow in New York City.
Diddy was joined by celebrity guests French Montana, Rocsi Diaz, Meeka Claxton, celebrity stylist Wouri Vice, and Pynk Magazine’s publisher Mecca Moore.
Misa wore a Norma Kamali jumpsuit, fishnet stockings, Chanel jewelry and Prada heels for the occasion. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Diddy, who appears to have put on some weight, and Misa
French Montana, Misa and Rosci Diaz
French Montana, Misa, Diddy, Meeka Claxton and Meeca Moore
Rocsi Diaz, Misa, and Mecca Moore
Photos via Taj Washington and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- J. Cole and Diddy Fight At VMA After Party, Cole Gets Kicked Out! [Details]
- Diddy Stuns Crowd With Controlling Treatment of Cameron Diaz
- HEY! Diddy Wants Everyone to Know He Loves Pu**y! [Details]
- Rihanna, Drake Hang at VMA After Party, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Diddy & More Party Too [Photos]
- J. Cole Brings Out TLC & Miguel At iHeart Radio Festival [Video]
- ASAP Rocky And Chanel Iman Call it Quits?