Diddy Stuns Crowd With Controlling Treatment of Cameron Diaz
Rucuss staffJanuary 17, 2012
Diddy didn’t want to deal with girlfriend Cassie Ventura or baby mama Kim Porter during the Golden Globe festivities over the weekend.
No, Sean Combs arrived at the Weinstein Company party solo at bar210 at the Beverly Hilton Sunday night. The Ciroc frontman had his eyes on actress Cameron Diaz. But Diddy got the surprise of his life when he walked up on Diaz talking and laughing with a man in a corner.
The New York Daily news reports that Diddy told the “Bad Teacher” actress, “Let’s go.” Diaz allegedly got up and followed Diddy out a back exit where celebrities could call their cars, away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi.
But before the couple could make their exit, Diaz took photos with three male partygoers. An impatient Diddy finally grabbed her hand and said “Let’s go” again and pulled her to a waiting car.
“I’ve never seen him so controlling,” the source to the New York Daily News. “Diaz “seemed to like the manly power thing.”
The couple was also spotted kissing at the CAA Foundation & Grey Goose’s pre-Golden Globes party at Soho House in West Hollywood last Friday.
Cameron and Diddy have been rumored to be having a fling since Diaz split from Alex Rodriquez last September.
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert! Are Diddy and Cameron Diaz Hooking Up?
- Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz Split
- 2012 Oscars: Jennifer Lopez & Cameron Diaz Show Off Butts, Possible Nip Slip [Video]
- Diddy Shows Off ‘The Combs Christmas Card’ [Photos]
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]
- Couple Alert: Sean Kingston Takes Rocsi Diaz To Dinner [Photos]