Diddy Punches Drake At LIV Nightclub [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 9, 2014
Drake and Diddy probably can’t be in the same room with each other.
After being caught in the middle of Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran’s breakup, Drake had a physical confrontation with Diddy at LIV on Monday morning. The fight reportedly took place outside of DJ Khaled’s birthday party outside at the Fontainebleau Hotel. The two got into a scuffle over an argument regarding music rights to an unknown song.
“Drake and Diddy got into it outside the club,” an eyewitness told Page Six. “They were arguing over the rights to a song, and got into a physical fight. Diddy claimed that Drake was using music without the proper rights.”
According to TMZ, Diddy said, “You will never disrespect me” before punching Drizzy, who was stunned but wasn’t knocked out.
Media Take Out claimed the brawl was over Diddy’s girlfriend Cassie, but that wasn’t true. Once the fight was broken up, Drake left the scene while Diddy went inside the club.
Rick Ross’ DJ Sam Sneaker claims Drake was taken to the hospital for a dislocated shoulder. But there is no reports to confirm that.
Photos via Rap Basement
More from Rucuss
- Diddy, Jay Z, and Drake Top Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings List [Details]
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Teyana Taylor is The Face Of Crooks & Castles Fall Collection [Photos]
- Chris Brown’s Mom Allegedly Wants Him to Cut Ties With Karrueche Tran [Details]
- Rick Ross Out of Hospital, Spotted at Memphis Wingstop Restaurant