Diddy, Jay Z, and Drake Top Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings List [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 23, 2015
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs rules the land when it come to money amongst his hip hop peers.
Diddy dethrones Dr. Dre for the No.1 spot on Forbes‘ 2015 Hip Hop Cash Kings List with $60 million. His massive earnings is mostly do to his Ciroc vodka and other brands, Revolt network, Sean John clothing line and alkaline water brand Aquahydrate. Jay Z comes in at a close second with $56 million.
Jigga racked up most of his dough from Roc Nation and Armand de Brignac champagne. Drake was third with 39.5 million. His money came mostly from touring and his endorsements with Sprite, Apple and Nike.
Dr. Dre came in fourth with 33 million while Pharrell Williams was fifth with $32 million. Check out the rest of the hip-hop cash kings below.
- Diddy – $60 million
- Jay Z – $56 million
- Drake – $39.5 million
- Dr. Dre – $33 million
- Pharrell – $32 million
- Eminem – $31 million
- Kanye West – $22 million
- Wiz Khalifa – $21.5 million
- Nicki Minaj – 21 million
- Birdman – $18 million
- Pitbull – $17 million
- Lil Wayne – $15 million
- Kendrick Lamar – $12 million
- J. Cole – $11 million
- Snoop Dogg – $10 million
- Rick Ross – $9 million
- Tech N9ne – $8.5 million
- Ludacris – $8 million
- T.I. – $6 million
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – $5.5 million
More from Rucuss
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Diddy, Jay Z, & Drake Land on ‘Forbes Five’ List [Details]
- Diddy Punches Drake At LIV Nightclub [Details]
- Diddy Tops Forbes 2013 Cash Kings List [Details]
- Say What: Feds Wanted to Know if Diddy Had Sex With Underage Boys?!