Diddy is Having A Grammy Party: Tickets Are $50,000 A Piece!!
Rucuss staffJanuary 27, 2012
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs is hosting a lavish Grammy after party.
Did you get an invite? If not it’s probably for the best. The tickets to the post Grammy party at the Playboy mansion could cost up to $50,000! But it’s for a good cause. TMZ reports that Diddy will be donating the proceeds to the Angelwish Foundation, which benefits children with HIV/AIDS.
The cheapest tickets to the black tie event start at $1,500 and go upward from $15,000 to $25,000 depending on the service the partygoer requires. The highest ticket of $50,000 buys the Monster Cabana package, which includes buffet dinner, open bar, free bottle service and two cabanas for 20 VIP guests.
The 2012 Grammy’s will be held on February 12 in Los Angeles and will be hosted by LL Cool J. Kanye West leads all artists with seven nominations.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Terrence Howard’s Wife is Threatening to Release Sex Tapes! [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges Over UCLA Fight [Details]