Diddy and Cassie Reportedly Break Up, Cops Called After Fight [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 19, 2016
Diddy lost his cool this week.
The Bad Boy frontman has allegedly broken up with girlfriend Cassie in an incident that involved the police. On Wednesday, Cassie broke up with Diddy while in a car, TMZ reports. Sources claim an argument ensued and Diddy jumped out of the vehicle with her phone after scrolling through it with suspicions of infidelity.
Cassie’s mother called the police after finding out about the incident. Before police arrived to her home, Diddy returned the phone. Cassie informed authorities that her phone was retrieved, but she still filled out a domestic incident report. No crime was reported.
Cassie and Diddy have broken up before and it’s unclear whether this will result in a reconciliation. The couple has dated on and off since 2007.
This latest drama comes on the heels that Diddy has delayed the Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour after undergoing surgery for a shoulder injury. The North American run, which features Lil Kim, Ma$e, Faith Evans, 112, and French Montana, was set to kick off in Columbus, Ohio on Aug. 25. It will now begin Sept. 1 in Chicago.
More from Rucuss
- Cassie Ventura is the New Face of Forever 21 [Photos]
- Diddy Puts a Ring on Cassie [Photos]
- J. Cole and Diddy Fight At VMA After Party, Cole Gets Kicked Out! [Details]
- French Montana, Khloe Kardashian Buy Diddy A Cadillac For Birthday [Details]
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]
- Trina, Rocsi Diaz, Teyana Taylor & More Help Cassie Celebrate Her 27th Birthday! [Photos]