Diddy and Sarah Chapman Give Daughter Chance a Pink-Themed Birthday Party [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 22, 2012
Diddy and baby mama Sarah Chapman sparred no expense on their daughter Chance’s birthday party over the weekend.
Chance Combs turned five years old in style. She celebrated with a pink-themed party at Pink Pastry Parlor in Alpharetta, Ga. Chance arrived to her party in a pink-stretch hummer. The 5-year old and her friends enjoyed mani/pedis, mini makeovers, a tea party, baking session, dance session and a slumber party to cap off the day festivities.
Chance is the same age as his twins with Kim Porter, D’Lila & Jessie. They were not in attendance. Check out the photos below.
Sarah Chapman (mom), Chance and Diddy
Chance and her friends wore pink robes during their mini makeovers.
Talking with Tami reports that Chance’s birthday party will air on OWN network during the show ‘Party at Tiffany’s’ soon.
More from Rucuss
- Aww! Diddy Shows Off His Three Girls Jessie, D’Lila & Chance [Photos]
- Diddy Shows Off ‘The Combs Christmas Card’ [Photos]
- Diddy’s Daughters Rip The Runway During Kids Fashion Week [Photos]
- T.I., Tiny, Keri Hilson, Kevin Hart, Cynthia Bailey & More Attend Akoo Fashion Show [Photos]
- Another Nanny Accuses Kim Porter of Mistreatment, Sues Diddy For Six Figures [Details]
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]