Did The Game Steal One of 50 Cent’s Energy Drink Trucks? [Photo]
Rucuss staffSeptember 26, 2012
It appears The Game is looking to reignite the beef with 50 Cent.
Although The Game announced he had been baptized and his next album Jesus Piece was going to be a Christian LP last week, he’s still up to causing havoc. The West coast rapper was spotted sitting in one of 50 Cent’s Street King energy drink trucks.
He posted the photo below with the caption,”The driver seen me coming and ran. Now I’m headed to skidrow to give away this nasty sh*t to the homeless.”
The Game claims the driver was aware of his reputation and ran off when he saw him. But we’re not buying it. The Game is not that dumb to commit a crime and then post it on Instagram to incriminate himself,. Or is he that stupid?
50 cent has not yet respond but we’re sure when he gets wind of what The Game did he will retaliate in ’50 fashion.’ Those are some serious shots fired. The Game steals 50’s enery drink truck and then calls the drink nasty. WOW!
Your move, 50!
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- 50 Cent and The Game Squash Beef at L.A. Strip Club
- Nicki Minaj Has a $250,000 Custom Pink Bentley [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks Proposal to Kim Kardashian, Wedding Plans & Picking Out The Ring