Did Rihanna Steal “We Found Love” Video Concept?
Rucuss staffOctober 20, 2011
Pop singer Rihanna released her smokin hot new video “We Found Love” this week.
Rihanna stars in the music video with hand-picked British boxer Dudley O’Shaughnessy. There’s plenty of kissing, drug use, sexually explicit tattoos, and loads of fun. But many believe the video has similarities to Cee-Lo Green’s “No One’s Gonna Love You” video.
It’s only been a day or two that she settled her legal battle with David La Chappelle over claims of plararism in her ‘S&M’ video. She allegedly settled with La Chappelle for close to a million dollars.
There are similar aspects of the video. But how many times have you seen a couple do drugs and party the night away in a video.
You be the judge and see for yourself.
Here’s Rihanna’s “We Found Love” video:
Check out Cee-Lo’s “No One’s Gonna Love You” video:
Like us on FACEBOOK or Twitter Follow @makeaRUCUSS
More from Rucuss
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Has Rihanna and Chris Brown Been Secretly Hooking Up?
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Rihanna Parties With New Love Interest
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- Letoya Luckett Premieres New Webseries: ‘Life, Love And Music’ [Video]