Did Rihanna Get ‘Thug Life’ Tattooed on Her Knuckles? [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 25, 2012
Rihanna got some more ink.
The pop star showed off her new ‘Thug Life’ tattoo on Twitter. RiRi tweeted photos of herself Wednesday night showing off her gangster inspired tattoo that is sketched in pink across her knuckles. The two words were made famous by the late rapper Tupac Shakur in the 1990s.
Rihanna posted a photo on Twitter with the caption, “♫ All these b***hes screaming that 2pac back ♫ #THUGLIFE.” In another photo, she is seen with a bottle of beer while the tattoo artist appears to be inking up her lower back. The caption under the photo said, “Tat my f***in name on u girl so I know its real!!! #MINE”, a reference to a Drake lyric from his song ‘Free Spirit.’
Mark Mahoney, who RiRi is posed with above, was the tattoo artist. He previously tattooed Britney Spears, Nicole Richie, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Rihanna, who posed with actor Danny Trejo above, already has quite a few tattoos on her body. She has stars, pistols and the words “Rebelle Fleur,” which translates to ‘Rebel Flower.’
More from Rucuss
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Engaged! [Details]
- Saturday Night Live Spoofs Beyonce, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Carter [Video]
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Expecting Their Seventh Child?
- Angelina Jolie Buys Brad Pitt a California Waterfall
- Rihanna Bares Breast in See-Through Shirt in New York [Photos]
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Have Fun in New York