Did Rihanna and Chris Brown Break Up Over Drake? [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 20, 2013
Drake may be getting between Rihanna and Chris Brown’s relationship again.
RiRi and Brown allegedly had a heated argument after he caught her texting Drake during the Grammy awards. It’s the reason the two didn’t acknowledge each other at a club on Valentine’s Day last week.
Drake and Brown have been at odds since the infamous brawl at a New York night club last summer. The celebs entourages had a massive fight in a club, which resulted in numerous partygoers suffering injuries. The fight was allegedly over Rihanna. Drake and Brown are now suing each other to determine who was at fault for the fight.
The Sun reports:
RIHANNA and CHRIS BROWN have split up… for the time being, anyway.
The couple had a row on the night of the Grammys because the Bajan singer was sending text messages to her ex-boyfriend – rapper DRAKE.
The pair were seen looking unhappy leaving the event then spotted sat at opposite ends of a club last week.
A source said: “Chris and Rihanna had a big bust-up at the Grammys over Drake.
“She was messaging him and Chris saw and it didn’t go down well.
“Since that night they have barely spoken and have been doing their own things. For now they have split up but they will probably make up at some point.”
Rihanna and Brown reconciled today for her 25th birthday. The Bajan beauty and Brown are in Hawaii to celebrate. Check out a few photos from her trip below.
RiRi will be hosting a dinner birthday party later today in Hawaii with her family and friends.
Photos via Instagram and YBF
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Her Hawaiian 25th Birthday Party [Photos]
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Assault Portrayed on ‘Law & Order: SVU’? [Video]
- Rihanna Spotted At Drake Concert in New York [Photo/Video]
- Intruder Arrested After Attempting to Break Into Rihanna’s Mansion [Details]
- Rihanna Follows Drake To Amsterdam and Germany [Photos]
- Chris Brown Announces Rihanna Will Appear on “X” Album, RiRi is Not Amused! [Details]