Did Mathew Knowles Offer To Buy A Baby For Beyonce & Jay Z?
Rucuss staffOctober 21, 2011
There have been a world wind of rumors since Beyonce announced she was pregnant.
Some conspiracy theorists have said that Bey is not pregnant, only faking. Some claim she is but uses a prosthetic piece to appear bigger. Now, the biggest rumor of them all has surfaced.
According to Mediatakeout via Star Magazine, Mathew Knowles offered to buy his jumpoff’s baby for Beyonce and Jay Z. Star magazine allegedly interviewed Knowles’ baby moms Alexsandra Wright who he fathered a child with while he was still married to now ex-wife Tina Knowles.
Wright claims when she told Mathew she was pregnant, he asked her to give the baby to Bey and Jay so they could raise it as their own. She told Star:
“My first thought when he asked me if I would give up our child to Beyonce and Jay Z was, ‘Are you out of your mind?’ . . . Nothing in this world, no amount of money, would make me give up my child. You can’t BUY my child from me.”
Some may believe this is a little far fetched but Wright allegedly recorded the entire conversation.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce Refuses to See Her Baby Brother! [Details]
- Mathew Knowles Baby Mama Says He Threatened Her, Wants More Child Support [Details]
- Mother of Mathew Knowles’ Child Heading To Homeless Shelter
- Mathew Knowles Hit With Second Paternity Suit [Details]
- Tina Knowles Reportedly Married Richard Lawson [Details]
- Beyonce Gives First Interview Since the Arrival of Blue Ivy Carter