Deter Jeter Lists His New York Penthouse for $17.95 Million [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 23, 2012
New York Yankee star Derek Jeter has discounted the price of his penthouse.
Jeter is now selling his New York home for $17.95 million, The New York Post reports. The penthouse, which is down from the $20 million he posted back in 2010, is on the 88th floor atop the Trump Towers at UN Plaza. He bought the apartment directly from Donald Trump for $12.72 million in 2001.
The 5,425 square-foot 88th floor penthouse has four bedrooms, 5.5 baths, a chef’s eat in kitchen, dining room, media/den and living room, with a fireplace. It features a 360 degree view of Manhattan with views of the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Central Park, and all the way out to the Atlantic Ocean.
Check out photos of the penthouse below.
More from Rucuss
- Oprah Puts Manhattan Penthouse On the Market [Photos]
- Derek Jeter Sends His One-Night Stands Home With Autograph Souvenirs
- Russell Wilson and Ciara Go To White House State Dinner [Details]
- Did Minka Kelly Turn Down Jake Gyllenhaal For A Date?
- NBA Player Dwyane Wade Has Been Put On Blast By Another Jumpoff! [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]