Derrick Rose And Mieka Reese Call It Quits [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 22, 2013
Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose and his longtime girlfriend and mother of his son Mieka Reese have broken up.
Reese announced the split on Instagram. She shared the news to her followers and made it clear that her son, PJ, was her first priority.
“PJ is the center of my life now and Derrick and I work together to co-parent for him,” Reese wrote. “No Derrick and I are not in a relationship anymore but our friendship has always been there and will continue to grow. Even if our only purpose in life was to create our son, I’m fine with that.. My son is the greatest gift I could’ve asked for… Happy Sunday.”
Reese also posted a photo of her and Rose holding their son.
MediaTakeOut reports that Rose and Reese had been having trouble for a while. Reese allegedly moved out of the condo they shared at Trump Tower in Chicago to get some space.
But she popped in one day last week and found Rose in bed with another woman, leading her to finalize the split.
Photos via BlackCelebKids.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Derrick Rose, Mieka Riese Show Off Baby Boy, PJ [Photos]
- Derrick Rose’s Baby Mama Mieka Shows Off Son, Hangs Out With Lil Wayne’s Baby Mama Sarah at Game [Photos]
- Chicago Bulls Star Derrick Rose’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant!
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Valentine’s Day Alert: Top 7 Gifts Cheaters Give