Dennis Quaid Wants to Sell His $14 Million Ranch
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2011
Actor Dennis Quaid is ready to sell his 418-acre ranch in Montana’s Paradise Valley.
The secluded and tranquil estate is on the market for $14 million. Wall Street Journal reports that the ranch is about 13 miles from Yellowstone National Park.
The ranch includes horse facilities, an arena, an observatory, two ponds, National Forrest access, and two miles of creek perfect for fly fishing. There is 5,315-square-foot, three-bedroom main home that includes wide-plank hardwood floors salvaged from the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. Four guest homes are also on the property.
Quaid wants to sell the lavish ranch because he wants to buy a home in Hawaii to focus on his new love of surfing.
More from Rucuss
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Former NBA Star Dennis Rodman is Broke, Sick and Behind on Child Support! [Details]
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Rihanna Puts Her Beverly Hills Home On the Market
- Tamar Braxton, Vincent Herbert Put Their New $7.5 Million Mansion On Market
- Jennifer Hudson’s $2.6 Million Chicago Mansion [Photos]