Demi Moore Drops It Low at Art Basel Event in Miami [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 6, 2012
Demi Moore had herself a good time at the Chanel BBQ at Soho Beach House in Miami Beach Wednesday night.
Moore, who is in town for the Art Basel events, showed off her best moves at the party. She dropped it low and worked her hips in a grey romper and black heels. The 50-year old put on a show for photographers and musician Lenny Kravitz, who was sitting next to her on a sofa.
Kravitz was caught checking out Moore a few times during her dancing spurts. Moore’s rumored 26-year old boyfriend Vito Schnabel was also there. The couple allegedly came together but did not take photos together.
They were reportedly seen making out during the event. “They are definitely a couple,” a source told E!. “She is definitely more down to party than Vito.”
The two have been rumored to be dating since they met at one of Naomi Campbell’s parties last month. Moore’s new beau, son of film director Julian Schnabel, is an art dealer
Check out photos of Moore dancing below.
Photos via YBF, Fox News, FanDaily
More from Rucuss
- Naomi Campbell, Billionaire Vladimir Doronin Call It Quits [Details]
- Lindsay Lohan, Kanye West, Ciara And More Hang Out At Givenchy Party In Paris (PHOTOS)
- Billionaire Vladimir Doronin Spotted With Naomi Campbell Lookalike [Photos]
- Author Kola Boof’s Biopic Coming to Theaters! [Details]
- Naomi Campbell Fires ‘The Face’ Model for Dating Ex-Boyfriend [Details]
- Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore at ‘Five’ Premiere