Delonte West Banned From White House, Goes On Twitter Rant
Rucuss staffJanuary 8, 2012
Dallas Mavericks guard Delonte West is remorseful.
Following last Saturday’s game, West took to his Twitter to vent about the way reports have treated him in Dallas. West, who allegedly had a fling with Lebron James’ mom, talks about his struggles he’s encountered because of the decisions he’s made in his life.
His revelations were sparked after the White House rejected him from meeting President Barack Obama. While the 2011 NBA Champion team meet President Obama, West must stay at home because of his criminal record. Before someone tours the White House, visitors must go through a background check and West didn’t qualify.
“I’m banned from going to the White House, so I’m not going to make it,” West said after last Saturday’s 96-81 win over the New Orleans “But I’m going home to D.C., I’m just not allowed to go to the White House. That’s what happens when you make bad decisions in your life. You can’t go to the White House.’’
West plead guilty to a 2009 weapons charge after driving a three-wheeled motorcycle with a shotgun strapped to his back. Check out his twitter rant below.
Judging from his tweets, West had a meltdown. We hope he’s learned his lesson.
More from Rucuss
- LeBron James Reportedly Asks Woman For Her Number At White House
- Kevin Durant Joins Flag Football Game In Oklahoma City [Video]
- Delonte West Says the Rumor He Slept With Lebron’s Mom Has Affected His Life!
- LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony & Dwyane Wade Dress Alike, Attend USC-Oregon Game [Photos]
- Durant, Barnes, Wall & Ariza Weigh In On Who Wins a 1-on-1 Game Between Kobe & LeBron [Video]
- Top Ten Plays From Kevin Durant’s Exhibition Game