Dej Loaf Celebrates 25th Birthday With “Coming To America” Themed Bash
Rucuss staffApril 11, 2016
Dej Loaf is a year older and to celebrate she threw herself a birthday party.
Loaf hosted a “Coming To America” themed bash to celebrate her 25th birthday in Atlanta over the weekend. The event, which was presented by Hennessy V.S., was held at Ventana’s.
Syleena Johnson, Young Thug and YoYo all hit the stage. Other celebs in attendance were Toya Wright, Jermaine Dupri, CeeLo Green and Joseline Hernandez. Check out a few photos from the party below.
Toya Wright came as “Imani Izzi” steez in a custom Racqnoir dress
CeeLo Green and fiancée Shani James
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta stars Bambi and Tammy Rivera
Loaf changed into a printed Nicci Hou Collection Ankara jacket and shorts paired with white Christian Louboutin sandals.
Wright, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez and Loaf
Photos via Paras Griffin/ATLpics.net Instagram,
More from Rucuss
- Is Christina Milian Engaged to Jas Prince? [Photos]
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- Trina Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday in Miami [Photos]
- Ashanti in Jad Ghandour Gold Pants and Christian Louboutins [Photos]
- Evelyn Lozada Celebrates Her Birthday In A Lace Catsuit [Photos]
- Trey Songz, Kevin Hart, DeRay Davis & More Help LeToya Luckett Celebrate Her Birthday [Photos]