Deion Sanders Storms Out Of Court After Pilar Said He Used Steroids! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 11, 2013
Former NFL player Deion Sanders and his estranged wife Pilar Sanders have been involved in a nasty child custody case for months.
And it doesn’t appear the two sides have settled their differences. Deion had an angry outburst in a Dallas courtroom last Friday after Pilar accused him of using steroids. Deion stood up and shouted “Oh God,” before he stormed out of the courtroom.
The jury was removed from the courtroom. Deion’s attorney, Rick Robertson, said the Super Bowl champion never used steroids and it has no place in this child custody case. While Pilar’s attorneym Larry Friedman, claimed the issue was relevant, because Deion allegedly had the drugs in a closet that was accessible to the children.
The judge ruled the testimony should not be presented to the jury. Deion, later, tweeted, “A Lie don’t care who tells it. The Truth will prevail. Truth.”
Deion has also made allegations against Pilar. He told CBSDFW that Pilar is the one that uses steroids. And that Pilar is involved with a website that allows people to pay to talk to celebrities. Deion and his attorney suggested its a phone sex line.
A jury has been listening to two weeks of testimony and is expected to begin deliberating early next week.
More from Rucuss
- Pilar Sanders Writing Tell-All Book, Excerpts From Book Leak [Details]
- Pilar Sanders Claims Her Electricity Was Cut Off While Deion Sanders Makes $161,500 A Month
- Pilar Sanders Wants Prenup Thrown Out, Deion Sanders Says She’s Greedy! [Details]
- Deion Sanders Serves His Wife Divorce Papers
- Deion Sanders Ex-Wife Carolyn and Alleged Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Celebrate Victory! [Photo]
- Pilar Sanders Loses Temporary Custody of Sons, Child Support Reduced! [Details]