Deion Sanders Serves His Wife Divorce Papers
Rucuss staffSeptember 23, 2011
Former NFL player Deion Sanders served his wife Pilar Sanders divorce papers.
Pilar, which is Sanders second wife and mother of three of his children, received the documents this morning in Dallas. Sources said that Sanders is tired of Pilar acting like a diva.
“Enough is enough,” Sanders said about the split. “I never signed up for all this. Enough is enough. If I wanted a model or a television star I would have married one a long time ago. All I wanted was a housewife.”
Pilar reportedly wants her marriage to work. But she is committed to building her career. Pilar, who appeared on a few episodes of VH1’s Single Ladies, is working on a rap and R&B album.
“It’s unfortunate that my husband decided to take this course of action,” Pilar said in an issued statement to Philadelphia’s 107.9. “I’m surprised and hurt… As I said to my children, we must take a minute breath and Trust God.”
More from Rucuss
- Single Ladies’ LisaRaye and Charity Shea Throw Shade At Each Other On Twitter
- LisaRaye Says She’s Not a Gold Digger, Explains How To Tell The Difference
- Stacey Dash is Officially Single
- Deion Sanders Files For Divorce Again
- Deion Sanders Ex-Wife Carolyn and Alleged Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Celebrate Victory! [Photo]
- Pilar Sanders Loses Temporary Custody of Sons, Child Support Reduced! [Details]