Deion Sanders’ Aunt Allegedly Attacks Pilar At Their Home! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 7, 2012
Pilar Sanders claims she was attacked by one of Deion’s female friends.
Deion’s estranged wife called the police to their Texas mansion on Monday, after she alleges a woman named Laura threw an object at her. Pilar, who claims the object struck her in the eye, said Deion just stood by and watched when the two began arguing.
A source told TMZ, Pilar told officers Laura was not a welcome guest in their home. When she asked her to leave the two began to argue and that’s when she threw something at Pilar. She then grabbed her phone and called 911. No arrests were made and a investigation is underway.
“Pilar was taken to the hospital emergency room as a result of the injuries she sustained during the assault,” Pilar’s attorney told TMZ. “This is an opportunity for Deion to use his ‘Century-21 celebrity status’ to set an example as to how to lovingly care for his wife and children during divorce proceedings.”
Deion denies the incident even happened. He tweeted,”My AUNT Laura Jones was at my home fixing my phone system and was attacked. We have proof. We apologize for these weekly ignorant lies! TRUTH.”
He added, “Enough is Enough we’re so tired and exhausted from the lies and foolishness. My kids are being affected weekly with these false allegations.”
Here is actual audio from the fight between Pilar and Deion’s aunt.
More from Rucuss
- Deion Sanders Facing New Charges For Allegedly Trying to Destroy Evidence
- Deion Sanders Files For Divorce Again
- Deion Sanders Gets Temporary Custody of Kids, Restraining Order Placed On Pilar!
- Pilar Sanders Sister Kandie Witnessed Assault: “Deion Broke Pilar’s Thumb & Choked Her!”
- Pilar Sanders Arrested For Attacking Deion Sanders at Their Home! [Details]
- Deion Sanders Ex-Wife Carolyn and Alleged Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Celebrate Victory! [Photo]