Deion Sanders Facing New Charges For Allegedly Trying to Destroy Evidence
Rucuss staffMay 4, 2012
NFL hall of famer Deion Sanders is in a world of trouble.
According to CBS 11 news, the Prosper police filed criminal charges against Sanders on Wednesday night. He will face a criminal mischief charge for allegedly smashing the smart phone of wife, Pilar’s friend Dee Boswell. She was allegedly recording the altercation between Deion and his estranged wife at their home on her phone.
The memory card from the smart phone is in the custody of the police. Boswell claims that memory card is proof that Deion initiated the fight. She recently sat down with Good Morning America to chat about the incident which she says left Pilar bloody and bruised.
The memory card may be used as evidence in an investigation of the incident. Deion faces a criminal mischief charge, which is a Class A misdemeanor. His possible punishment is up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine.
Watch Boswell’s interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Pilar Sanders Writing Tell-All Book, Excerpts From Book Leak [Details]
- Deion Sanders Gets Temporary Custody of Kids, Restraining Order Placed On Pilar!
- Pilar Sanders Arrested For Attacking Deion Sanders at Their Home! [Details]
- Deion Sanders Ex-Wife Carolyn and Alleged Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Celebrate Victory! [Photo]
- Deion Sanders and Tracey Edmonds Confirm Relationship [Details]
- Deion Sanders’ Aunt Allegedly Attacks Pilar At Their Home! [Details]
- Deion Sanders Files For Divorce Again
- Pilar Sanders Sister Kandie Witnessed Assault: “Deion Broke Pilar’s Thumb & Choked Her!”
- Deion Sanders Fired From Prime Prep Academy After Alleged Assault [Details]
- Deion Sanders Storms Out Of Court After Pilar Said He Used Steroids! [Details]