Deelishis Denies She Was Assaulted By Husband, While Michael Blackson Laughs! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 5, 2013
Flavor of Love 2 winner Deelishis is not happy news leaked that she was assaulted by her husband and was forced to jump out of a second-story window to escape him.
Deelishis, whose real name is London Charles, is even more peeved that media outlets knew comedian Michael Blackson was at her home on Feb. 24. Blackson was also assaulted by her estranged husband Orlando Gordon.
The Detroit News got ahold of federal court records that state Gordon allegedly broke into Deelishis home and attacked her and Blackson. She had to lock herself in a room and jump out the window to escape Gordon.
Although the incident is on record, Deelishis continues to deny it ever happened.
“I don’t owe anybody s**t, especially not any explanations but this radio station just burned my biscuits!,” Deelishis posted on Instagram. “I had a little accident you f**ker. It happens. I’m good. I’m not superwoman leaping from tall buildings and for the life of me, I am NOTTTTTTTTTT screwing dating sucking f**king licking tricking or anything close to that with Michael Blackson [screaming to the top of my lungs] can a b**ch live?”
Meanwhile, Blackson decided to use humor to get through embarrassment.
More from Rucuss
- Deelishis Allegedly Assaulted by Estranged Husband, Forced to Jump Out Bedroom Window! [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa Vows To Stop Release of Sex Tape, Deelishis Talks About Relationship
- Ex-Reality Star Deelishis’ Estranged Husband Sentenced to 16 Years in Prison [Details]
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Draya Goes All Green For St. Patrick’s Day, Gets Clowned On Twitter