Debo Says Chris Tucker and Ice Cube In Talks For Another ‘Friday’ Movie
Rucuss staffNovember 16, 2011
Comedian Chris Tucker wants to reprise his role as Smokey in a “Friday” sequel.
According to TMZ, Tucker and Ice Cube have had discussions about a fourth Friday movie. This comes as a surprise to some because Tucker refused to do any sequels after the first one due to his religious beliefs. But his absence didn’t hurt the Friday franchise. Cube brought on Mike Epps, who played Day-Day, and it helped propel the sequels to money-making machines. Now, Tucker wants back in on the action.
Tiny Lister, who played Debo, said Tucker flew him out on his private jet to discuss the possibility of getting the original cast back together. He said Tucker and Cube will have a meeting next week to discuss the details further. Lister also added Tucker was interested in doing a sequel to the 1997 movie “The Fifth Element.”
Listen to Lister’s comments below.
More from Rucuss
- Mike Epps Says ‘Last Friday’ Photo Is Fake, They Not Doing Sh*t! [Details]
- John Witherspoon Will Reprise Role in New ‘Friday’ Movie
- Chris Tucker Talks IRS Issues, Not Sure He’ll Do Another ‘Friday’ Movie [Audio]
- Trailer of the Week: ‘Avengers’
- Comedy Break: Conan O’Brien, Kevin Hart & Ice Cube Look For Weed In Los Angeles [Video]
- Baby and Slim Are Developing a Cash Money Biopic