David Beckham Assures Fans His Package Is All Natural! [Photos/Video]
Peaches GrantFebruary 4, 2012
Soccer star David Beckhman debuted his new underwear line for H&M this week.
The heart-throb had fans salivating over photos from his ad campaign of David Beckhman Bodywear at H&M. He’s revealed that unlike other underwear models he keeps his pictures all natural.
The LA Galaxy star told Now Magazine, “Well, let’s just say I’ve been told I don’t need any help in that department. I think I’m pretty OK!”
Beckham, who is the father of four kids adds, “I’ve never had to for any of the photo shoots I’ve done because, hopefully, I don’t need to.”
Watch David’s commercial that shows him wearing a variety of tight undies, including briefs ($12.95) and “trunks” i.e. boxer briefs ($14.95). This commercial will run during the Super Bowl on Sunday.
More from Rucuss
- David Beckham Bares His Ripped Chest For Elle Magazine
- Versace Unveils Lace and Mesh Men’s Underwear Collection [Photos]
- Beyonce Wears Antonio Berardi Dress and Jimmy Choo Shoes to Super Bowl Radio Row [Photos]
- Elton John’s Super Bowl Advice to Madonna: ‘Make Sure You Lip-Sync Good’
- 10 Beauty Mistakes that Turn Men & Women Off [Details]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers