Da Brat Allegedly Defends Mariah Carey on Twitter, Nicki Minaj Responds
Rucuss staffOctober 4, 2012
Da Brat and Mariah Carey have been friends for years.
So when the Atlanta rapper heard about the feud between Carey and Nicki Minaj on the set of American Idol she allegedly came to her defense. Although, Da Brat didn’t mention Minaj’s name, she had a few choices words for ‘someone’ on Twitter shortly after video surfaced from Carey and Minaj’s argument.
According to Tattletailzz, Da Brat tweeted (which she later deleted) on Oct. 3,“I ALREADY HAD TO BUST ONE B!TCH OVER THE HEAD WITH A BOTTLE, AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN. DON’T F@CK WITH MY PEOPLES CAUSE I WILL F@CK WITH U EVEN HARDER. IT’S NOT A GAME AND I’M NOT A JOKE. B!TCHES GOT IT TWISTED AND I’M A UNTWIST SOME SH!T”
Da Brat denied that she was talking about Minaj on Twitter. She tweeted Thursday,”I was just sent a blog of some bullshit someone said I tweeter. I have NOT made any comments about the situation.” She added,”Nicki nor Mariah has ever disrespected me so I would not disrespect either of them.”
But before Minaj could read DaBrat’s denial she posted her own subliminal tweet. Minaj didn’t mention DaBrat’s name but she refers to her as ‘SIR.’ She tweeted,”Sir, The struggle for u to even AFFORD that bottle is why the barbz r now cackling DOWNNNt. *Sips Pepsi* n *hops on this G4*”
Once Minaj read Da Brat’s denial she apologized. She tweeted,”Oop sorry brat. Shit is real in the field. Pls accept my apology.”
And the drama continues…
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Argues With Mariah Carey, Storms Off American Idol Set! [Video]
- Girl Fight: Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah Carey at Auditions [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Slams Mariah Carey For Being Insecure and Bitter [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Nicki Minaj Blasts Access Hollywood Reporter For Calling Her ‘Ungracious & Unprofessional’ [Details]
- Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Threatened to Shoot Her, Minaj Denies it [Details]