Couple Alert: X Factor’s Simon Cowell Confirms He’s Dating Carmen Electra
Rucuss staffDecember 20, 2012
X Factor judge Simon Cowell is putting the rumors to bed.
Cowell admitted to Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday that he’s dating Carmen Electra, but the couple is not exclusive just yet. The admission ends months of speculation that the two are an item. They have been spotted on numerous dates.
“She’s not my girlfriend,” the 53-year old said about Electra. “We’re people who date. She’s adorable, isn’t she?”
Electra previously revealed she had fallen for the British millionaire after she filled in as a guest judge on Britain’s Got Talent, the DailyMail reports.
“He’s so cute. He is adorable,” Electra said. “He’s actually a sweetheart… I really liked him. I think he’s really cool. Now, obviously, he’s in [Los Angeles] with X Factor and we started to hang out and we became friends … I think he’s a great guy.”
Cowell and Electra were first spotted on a dinner date at Los Angeles restaurant Cecconi’s in September. The two were allegedly making out and holding hands during the night.
Cowell was previously engaged to makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy. Electra was once married to basketball star Dennis Rodman and rocker Dave Navarro.
More from Rucuss
- Former NBA Player Stephen Marbury Honored With Statue in China [Photos]
- Former NBA Star Dennis Rodman is Broke, Sick and Behind on Child Support! [Details]
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Simon Cowell and Jada Smith Is Searching for the World’s Best DJ
- Celebs Celebrate Holidays at the Beach [Photos]
- Jason Derulo Says “Pressures of Marriage” Led To Split From Jordan Sparks