Couple Alert: Toni Braxton And Birdman Go Public?!
Rucuss staffJune 3, 2016
Cash Money boss Birdman and Toni Braxton appeared to confirm romance rumors during a Georgia concert.
On Thursday night, Birdman joined his rumored girlfriend, Toni Braxton, onstage at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. The rapper-mogul made a surprise appearance, but he wasn’t alone. All of Toni’s sisters also joined her for the performance.
Sources told Rolling Out that Toni and Baby are actually in a relationship, though nothing has been confirmed. During the show, the two stood together, side-by-side, for a photo opp. “Ladies and gentlemen,” she said. “Birdman.”
Then, one of her sisters called back to Birdman’s now infamous ‘Breakfast Club appearance,’ asking the audience to “respek that man.”
This is not the first time Baby showed up to Braxton’s show. Rumors began to circulate that the two were a couple after he showed up her Grammy Park performance in Brooklyn.
Birdman and Braxton collaborated in 2002. The rumored couple worked together on singles, “Baby You Can Do It” and “Give It Back.”
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Toni Braxton’s Assistant Clowns Tamar Braxton On Social Media
- Toni Braxton Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert! [Photos/Video]
- Toni Braxton, Wendy Williams, Gabby Douglas & More Walk in Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show [Photos]
- Celebrities With the Biggest Money Problems
- Birdman Threatens The Breakfast Club, Then Storms Off [Video]