Couple Alert: Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn Confirm They’re Dating! [Photos]
Rucuss staffMarch 18, 2013
Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn have made it official.
Woods and Olympic skier confirmed the news on their Facebook pages on Monday. In messages released simultaneously on their FB pages, the two said they were a couple and shared a few photos.
“I guess it wasn’t a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods,” Vonn said on her Facebook page. “Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy.”
Vonn added, “I don’t plan on addressing this further as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends.”
Woods wrote on his FB page: “This season has been great so far and I’m happy with my wins at Torrey and Doral. Something nice that’s happened off the course was meeting Lindsey Vonn. Lindsey and I have been friends for some time, but over the last few months we have become very close and are now dating. We thank you for your support and for respecting our privacy. We want to continue our relationship, privately, as an ordinary couple and continue to compete as athletes.”
Woods, 37, and Vonn, 28, also shared the news on Twitter.
“Just posted some pictures of @Lindseyvonn and me on Facebook,” Woods tweeted today. “I posted a new photo to Facebook,” added Vonn.
Rumors of a relationship between the two athletes began a few months ago. The mumbles reached an all-time high when Woods sent his private plane to pick up Vonn after her injury in February. Many assumed the two were more than friends.
Photos via Facebook
More from Rucuss
- Tiger Woods Hypnotizes Partygoers With His Shirt at Charity Event [Photos}
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Sergio Garcia Apologizes to Tiger Woods for Racist Joke [Details]
- Denzel Washington Reveals Secret to 31 Year Marriage
- Golfer Bubba Watson Surprises 60 People With Dinner at Ohio Restaurant! [Details]
- Michael Jordan Weds Yvette Prieto in Palm Beach [Photos]