Couple Alert: Is Sherri Shepherd Dating Johnny Gill?!
Rucuss staffSeptember 5, 2014
Sherri Shepherd didn’t waste anytime getting back into the dating scene.
The former The View host is rumored to be dating singer Johnny Gill. The two met on the set of the ABC talk show in June.
The Daily Mail reports:
New life, new job, new man!
Despite going through a very public – and very messy – divorce, former The View co-host Sherri Shepherd has quietly started dating R&B singer Johnny Gill, MailOnline has learned exclusively.
A friend of Sherri’s tells Mail Online that the couple met on June 25 when Johnny performed with his band New Edition on The View and they’ve been seeing each other ever since.
Shepherd and husband Lamar Sally split in May and are in the midst of a messy divorce.
More from Rucuss
- Ciara Announces Pregnancy on ‘The View’ [Video]
- Johnny Gill Addresses Gay Rumors [Video]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner Break Up Again [Details]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers