Couple Alert! Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Caught Kissing at Lakers Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 15, 2012
It appears Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa may be reconciling.
The couple was spotted kissing after Kobe’s game on Valentine’s Day. Kobe and his estranged wife, who filed for divorce in December, kissed before he headed into the locker room after the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Atlanta Hawks Tuesday night.
Vanessa, who wore a low-cut red dress, left their two girls at home. This public view of affection comes only weeks after Vanessa was allegedly awarded sole ownership of the couple’s three Newport Beach homes, reportedly worth $18.8 million, in their divorce settlement.
The divorce won’t be final until June so they still have time to decide if they want to call off the divorce. We’ll just have to wait and see.
More from Rucuss
- Kobe Bryant Divorce: Vanessa Bryant Gets to Keep the Mansion, Kobe Moves Out
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Take Their Daughters To Disneyland [Photos]
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Call Off Divorce [Details]
- Kobe Bryant Is Selling His 1963 Chevrolet Impala On Ebay [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant’s Divorce Would Have Cost Him $1.36 Million a Month! [Details]
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]