Couple Alert! Is Serena Williams Dating Tennis Pro Grigor Dimitrov?
Rucuss staffFebruary 2, 2012
It appears Serena Williams is looking for something different.
The tennis star has set her sights on dating an athlete instead of a rapper. Williams, who allegedly dated Common and Drake, was spotted in Paris with Bulgarian tennis pro Grigor Dimitrov. The two had lunch at L’Avenue before taking a romantic stroll. Serena, 30, and Grigor, 20, were also spotted visiting the Eiffel Tower.
“They were laughing and seemed to really enjoy each other’s company,” a source told Page Six. “It looked like a first date.”
Williams, who has an apartment in Paris, was back in Boston last night for Fed Cup matches against Belarus. Serena dated Common on and off for a few years before splitting in 2010. She later dated Drake for a few months.
More from Rucuss
- Common Confirms ‘Sweet’ Diss Was For Drake [Audio]
- Serena Williams and French Tennis Coach Patrick Mouratoglou Show PDA [Photos]
- US Open Linked to Racist Emails, Security Company Reportedly Doesn’t Want to Hire Blacks [Details]
- Serena Williams Is Not Pleased With Drake’s Choice In Women
- Drake Says He Really Loves Serena Williams
- Serena Williams Makes Rap Debut With New Song [Audio]