Couple Alert! Is LisaRaye Dating Pastor Noel Jones?
Rucuss staffNovember 22, 2011
LisaRaye McCoy loves her titles.
The “Single Ladies” star used to be the first lady of Turks and Caicos while married to Premier Michael Misick, and now she’s ready to become the first lady of the City of Refuge in Gardena, Calif. Yes, LisaRaye is ready to settle down again, or is she?
Word on the streets is that McCoy has been dating Bishop Noel Jones, JasmineBrand reports. They’ve spent loads of quality time together and sources reveal that a wedding could be in the near future. McCoy even sat in the special section of the sanctuary of the church on Sunday.
This is not Jones’ first relationship with a celebrity. Jones, who is the brother of Grace Jones, used to date Real Housewives of Atlanta’s NeNe Leakes. But the relationship ended because Leakes had too much baggage.
Both Jones and McCoy have been married before. McCoy’s marriage to Misick ended in 2008. Bishop Jones, who was married for close to 20 years, divorced in the 1990s and is the father of three.
Pastor Jones has interests in television and McCoy is reportedly shopping a reality show on behalf of the pastor called “Keeping Up With the Joneses.”
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- LisaRaye McCoy Turns To Celibacy, Hopes To Avoid Shallow Men [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Move Over Kandi, NeNe Leakes Sings Too! [Video]
- NeNe Leakes Gets Clowned For Her Make Up On ‘WWHL’ [Details]
- Kim Zolciak, NeNe Leakes Get Into Twitter Beef Over Joe Zolciak’s Comments [Details]
- LisaRaye McCoy Reveals Drama With Stacey Dash and Beef With Duane Martin
- Love Triangle, Wedding in Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 Supertrailer [Video]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak Working on Their Friendship! [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Sued By Wedding Planner, Says Claims are Bogus! [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Invites New Costar & Al Reynolds to Greg’s Miami Birthday Weekend [Photos]