Couple Alert: Is Kevin Durant Dating WNBA Lynx Star Monica Wright? [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 27, 2013
Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant may have found a new love interest.
And it’s not a singer, stripper or video vixen. This time, Durant has allegedly hooked up with someone who loves basketball just as much as he does. Durant is rumored to be dating Minnesota Linx guard Monica Wright.
Durant and Wright met in 2006 during the McDonalds All-American high school all-star game and have been friends since then. But things may have turned up a notch because Wright was spotted at a few Thunder games this season, while Durant was seen sitting courtside at a preseason Linx game.
Although rumors persist that the two are a couple and its no secret, Wright maintains their friendship is more about basketball.
“A lot of it has to do with basketball,” Wright told FoxNorthNorth.com. “That’s how we’ve known each other. But he’s helped me, coached me. He’s actually a type of player I want to be like.”
Wright posted the photo above on Instagram and even posted the photo below of Durant with the caption: “Got his coaching face on LOL he getting my mind right.”
Photos via Instagram and Black Sports Online and Inside Hoops
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player Kevin Durant Engaged to WNBA Player Monica Wright [Photos]
- Kevin Durant on Fiancée Monica Wright: ‘I’m Glad She’s My Future Wife’
- Meet Mercedes, She Claims She Slept With Kevin Durant
- NBA Player Kevin Durant Officially Signs With Roc Nation Sports [Photo]
- Trouble in Paradise: Kevin Durant and Monica Wright Take a Break?!
- Couple Alert: Kevin Durant And Letoya Luckett Dating Again?!