Couple Alert: Is Karreuche Tran Dating NBA Player John Wall?
Rucuss staffApril 5, 2013
Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran may have finally moved on.
Brown has moved on with new girlfriend Rihanna, so it would only be right for Karrueche to pick up the pieces with someone else. The 24-year old clothing designer is rumored to be dating 22-year old Washington Wizards point guard John Wall.
Tran and Wall have been publicly communicating on Twitter since last December. Wall recently retweeted her post, “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.”
Wall even responded to Brown’s tweet, “Trust is a terrible thing to waste.” Wall said, “Real Talk.”
Although Tran and Wall have yet to officially confirm dating one another, Brown admitted that he would be more comfortable with her dating an athlete instead of a singer.
“That would be a little close to home,” Brown told Power 105.1 The Breakfast Club. “At the end of the day, I think it should be a respect boundary. Now if you go on to an athlete … that’s different but don’t s— in my backyard.”
Tran showed up the BET’s Rip the Runway with a hickey on her neck in February. So maybe Wall was the lucky guy that gave it to her. Hmmm.
Photos via Gumbumper and Melty.fr
More from Rucuss
- Karrueche Tran Dishes on Clothing Line, Love Triangle With Chris & Rihanna
- Chris Brown Confirms Breakup With Rihanna: ‘I Can’t Be Focused on Wifing Someone That Young’ [Details]
- Karrueche Tran Embarrassed At Making VH1′s ‘Notorious Side Chicks’ List
- Bad Girls Club Star Natalie Nunn Spotted on Date With NBA Player John Wall?!
- Karrueche Tran Goes Topless For Rolling Out, Hangs Out With Shekinah Jo [Video]
- Chris Brown Drops Karrueche Off, Hangs With Rihanna at Jay-z Concert [Photos/Video]
- Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrueche Tran, Blames Friendship With Rihanna
- Karrueche Tran Hosts Launch Party For ‘The Kill’ Clothing Line [Photos]
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Attend Agenda Trade Show Together [Photos]
- Christina Milian, Karrueche Tran, Draya Michele & More Shoot ‘Be You’ Anti-Bullying Campaign [Photos]