Couple Alert: Is Evelyn Lozada Dating Dodgers Carl Crawford?!
Rucuss staffMay 22, 2013
Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada has her eyes on another professional athlete.
Lozada is rumored to be dating Los Angeles Dodgers player Carl Crawford. Lozada was spotted cheering on Crawford in New York during the Dodgers-New York Mets series in late April at Chase Field, HipHollywood reports.
If the connection rumors are true, it would be a huge upgrade from her ex-husband Chad Johnson. Crawford signed a 7 year, $142 million contract in 2010. The former Miami Dolphin hasn’t found another NFL team to call home.
Johnson, who was arrested Monday for parole violation, recently filed court documents to decrease his child support payments of more than $5,000 to one of his children’s mother because he simply can’t afford them.
Lozada’s camp denies the reality star is dating Crawford. But if she is, the 37-year old is already a step above some of the competition. She’s relocated from Miami to Los Angeles for a fresh start.
UPDATE: Lozada and Crawford were spotted shopping in Los Angeles in October. A man tweeted Ochocinco and said he saw them at his job.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson Slams Evelyn Lozada on Twitter, Her Daughter Shaniece Goes Off! [Details]
- Basketball Wives: Royce Reed Says Evelyn Lozada is ‘Mentally Slow and a Hypocrite! [Details]
- Chad Ochocinco Calls Monogamy Impossible, Says He Still Loves Evelyn Lozada [Video]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]
- Photos of Chad Johnson’s Ex Evelyn Lozada’s Bloody Head Gash Injury Emerge
- Basketball Wives Star Evelyn Lozada Is Pregnant! [Details]