Couple Alert: Chilli And Wayne Brady Are Dating
Rucuss staffJanuary 6, 2014
Comedian and The Whose Line Is It Anyway star Wayne Brady is dating TLC’s Chilli.
The new couple was spotted holding hands in Las Vegas over weekend, Us Weekly reports. Brady was in town to support Chilli during a TLC concert at the MGM Grand on Friday night.
“They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans,” an eyewitness told Us Weekly. “He kept her close to him the whole time.”
Brady and Chilli, whose real name is Rozonda Thomas, have known each other for years. They are giving a relationship a second try after dating briefly a year ago. Their busy schedules interfered with their relationship the first time around.
“It has only been two weeks but they really like each other,” the source added. “They’ve been friends for years but there has always been this flirtation. Both of them had a hard time being single, so they love dating a friend and someone in the business. They make a really great couple.”
Brady, 41, has one daughter from a previous marriage. Chilli, 42, has a son with music producer Dallas Austin.
Chilli’s publicist, Chrystal Jordan, refutes the claims. She told Lovebscott.com that the rumors are not true. Jordan said, “No it’s not true. Wayne was hosting the show that TLC performed at.”
Photo via Us Weekly and @OffcialTLCNews
More from Rucuss
- Pebbles Speaks Out on TLC Movie on ‘Wendy Williams,’ Chilli & T-Boz Respond
- Las Vegas Man With 132-Pound Scrotum to Appear on TLC Special [Photos/Video]
- TLC Launches Kickstarter Campaign for Final Album [Details]
- TLC Perform Hits At VH1 ‘Super Bowl Blitz’ [Video]
- TLC And Lil Mama Perform ‘No Scrubs,’ May Collaborate On New Music [Video]
- TLC And Lil Mama Perform ‘Waterfalls’ At 2013 AMAs [Video]