Couple Alert: Ariana Grande And Big Sean Spotted Holding Hands [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 26, 2014
Ariana Grande and Big Sean forgot about the cameras at the MTV Video Music Awards.
Grande and Big Sean were spotted holding hands backstage Sunday night. Sean made his way to his rumored girlfriend after she won for Best Pop Video for Problem at Los Angeles’ Forum.
Grande and Sean first met when they collaborated on her 2013 single Right There, Problem and Best Mistake off her latest album My Everything.
“Ariana Grande is somebody I’ve known for a minute now,” Sean told Rap-Up TV last year. “We were just homies, just cool. We’re from two different worlds. I’m like a rapper from Detroit and she’s from Florida.”
Sean called off his engagement to Glee star Naya Rivera in April while Grande recently split with Jai Brooks of The Janoskians.
Watch backstage cameras capture their PDA below.
More from Rucuss
- Ariana Grande Says She’s Tired of Being Treated Like Men’s ‘Property’ [Details]
- Couple Alert: Big Sean Goes Public With New Girlfriend Naya Rivera [Photos]
- Big Sean Fondles Stripper After Confirming Relationship With Naya Rivera! [Photo]
- Rapper Big Sean Opens Up About His Girlfriend: ‘I Got Something Special’ [Video]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’