Couple Alert: Are Ciara And Russell Wilson Dating?!
Rucuss staffApril 24, 2015
It appears that Ciara is not worried about her ex-fiance Future.
The I Bet singer has her eyes on another man. Ciara is reportedly dating Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
The two were first spotted together at a Mariners-Rangers game in Seattle on Sunday. After the game they continued their date at Pike Place Market. Check out photos below.
It’s rumored that Ciara and Russell will attend this weekend’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner in Washington, D.C. Billboard reports a press release listed Wilson as attending “with his date Ciara.”
Ciara, who has an 11-month-old son Future Zahir Wilburn, called off her engagement to Future in August 2014.
“We’re cool. We have a child together and I think as a parent it’s important to be able to communicate even if you don’t talk,” she told “The Breakfast Club.” “We don’t talk every day. There’s no need to. But my son is clearly the connection between he and I.”
When asked if she would date someone in the industry again, she replied, “Never say never, but I do think you gotta switch it up a little bit.”
Wilson filed for divorce from his wife, Ashton, in April 2014. The couple was married for two years.
Photos via Instagram,Eonline.com and CBSsports.com
More from Rucuss
- Russell Wilson and Ciara Practicing Abstinence [Details]
- Ciara, Russell Wilson & Baby Future Spotted in San Antonio [Details]
- Future Says Ciara Won’t Let Him See His Son, Ciara Responds
- Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Future [Details]
- Ciara Responds to Future’s Parenting Criticism [Video]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Spotted At Her DC Concert After Party [Photos]