Conrad Murray Is Being Held In the Jail Medical Ward
Rucuss staffNovember 8, 2011
Dr. Conrad Murray is being held in the medical ward at the L.A. County Men’s Central Jail.
No, he didn’t have a heart attack when he came to grips with the fact that he’s stuck in jail until his sentencing on November 25. Murray, who was convicted of manslaughter, was assigned to the medical ward so that deputies can keep close tabs on him, TMZ reports. There are more deputies in the medial ward.
Law enforcement tell us … Murray has been assigned the medical ward while he’s being processed — as opposed to the regular holding area.
We’re told the medical ward has a “higher density of deputies” — which means it’s easier for officers to keep an eye on a high profile prisoner like Murray when he’s in the M.W.
As we previously reported, Murray has been deemed a “keep away prisoner” — which means officials must keep an eye on the doc at all times, as a matter of his own protection.
Murray was found responsible for Michael Jackson’s sudden death two years ago. The jury found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.
More from Rucuss
- Michael Jackson’s Family Hears Opening Statements During Conrad Murray’s Trial
- Conrad Murray’s Lawyer Claims Michael Jackson Killed Himself
- Conrad Murray: ‘I Held Michael Jackson’s Penis Every Night’
- Heavy D Cause of Death: Pulmonary Embolism
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Woman Who Filed Paternity Suit Against Michael Jordan is an Oral Sex Teacher! [Video]