Comedian Roseanne Slams Beyonce Fans on Twitter! [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 23, 2012
Roseanne didn’t hold back much when she talked about legendary singer Etta James.
Roseanne, whose best known for the series “Roseanne,” gave her condolences to the James’ family on Twitter. She went on to tell a story about how she got the opportunity to sing for the legendary vocalist.
Then Roseanne got upset and began to go on a Twitter rant. She let it be known that she wasn’t pleased with Presiden Barack Obama. She didn’t agree with Obama choosing Beyonce over James to sing ‘At Last’ during the Presidental Inaugration. Roseanne tweeted:
“I lost ALL respect for Obama when he dissed Etta James in favor of Beyonce. No respect for women at all, I thought-Etta was a hero 2 women. I loved Etta James -and yes that did it for me – He hurt her when she was ill
I have not listened to anything Beyonce or Jay z has said or recorded since they did that to Etta. Their arrogance was disgusting.”
Beyonce fans weren’t happy with Roseane’s comments. Some of Bey’s fans let Roseanne know how they felt. But Roseanne was ready for the backlash. She sprewed out every derogatory name she could think of. Check out her tweets below.
After Roseanne bashed as many of Beyonce’s fans as she could, she finally came to her senses. She issued a apology.
WOW! Roseanne has comebacks for days, don’t mess with her.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Harlem Pastor Under Fire for Anti-Gay Church Sign [Details]
- President Obama: ‘I’ve Got 99 Problems and Now Jay-Z is One’
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Raise $4 Million at President Obama Fundraiser [Photos]